How does one create innovative solutions, if Twitter enforces on us the
stipulation, that, the view should be user oriented? It sounds like we're
being told, you cannot reference tweets with content which is similar to a
certain topic.

Imagine the earthquake in Japan, Now, it sounds like I cannot build an
app/client/website, which shows tweets which have been sent talking about
this unfortunate occurrence. I've already asked if one is allowed to discuss
a particularly relevant tweet on this topic.

No response from Ryan. You could just say NO. That is a minimum norm of
politeness.

Regards
Umashankar Das