>>> Am I right in thinking the HTTP compression stuff has not
>>> yet made it into a released ICS?

>>Indeed. It was out of my head.
>>I should re-read the last messages published with that subject...

> If you need any help to refresh your memory I'm there :-)

I plan to release the current beta within a few days/weeks, immediately
after Delphi 2006 is available in shops. And then start a new beta beta
version. As with previous Delphi releases, ICS & MidWare should be delivered
by Borland into Delphi 2006 retail box, actually on the companion CD.

I wonder if we shouldn't simply push the compression code into that beta.
This is probably the only way to have people really testing it (well beside
pushing it into the release).

Anyone having any opinion about that ?