Hello Persian,

>   I have an question , have I size limite on wsocket ?

The only limit is if you wants to send packets larger than ethernet MTU
witch is also the size of TWSocket's send buffer. As far as I know you
only have to do it in the sending program.

Note that if you sent packets larger than MTU then the network layer
will split it into smaller packets and the receiver will reassemble it.
But if 1 of the smaller packets is lost or corrupted all packets will be
dropped. So this is probably not very wise thing to do, so better is to
send packets that will not be split.

---
Rgds, Wilfried [TeamICS]
http://www.mestdagh.biz