Hello,
    No, I hadn't seen your answer. Thanks for response once.
    Now, I use the asynchronous model, when I send the mail, it executes
this code:
  Smtp1.port := 'smtp';
  Smtp1.FromName := name;
  Smtp1.HdrFrom  := mail1;
  Smtp1.HdrTo    := destino;
  Smtp1.RcptName.add(destino);
  Smtp1.RcptName.add(mail2);
  Smtp1.HdrSubject := titulo;
  Smtp1.MailMessage := mensaje;
  if (not Smtp1.connected) then begin
    Smtp1.Connect;
  end;

    I have created a OnRequestDone method:
    Display('RequestDone Rq=' + IntToStr(Ord(RqType)));
    case RqType of
    smtpConnect: begin
      Smtp1.Helo;
      Display('Helo!');
    end;
    smtpHelo: begin
      Smtp1.MailFrom;
      Display('Mailfrom!');
    end;
    smtpMailFrom: begin
      Smtp1.RcptTo;
      Display('RcptTo!');
    end;
    smtpRcptTo: begin
      Smtp1.Data;
      Display('Data!');
    end;
    smtpData: begin
      Smtp1.Quit;
      Display('Quit!');
    end;
    smtpQuit:
 Display('Done!');
    end;

    The result is:

RequestDone Rq=0
Helo!
RequestDone Rq=1
Mailfrom!
RequestDone Rq=2
RcptTo!
RequestDone Rq=4
Data!
RequestDone Rq=5
Quit!
RequestDone Rq=6
Done!

    But the mail isn't received. I have tested the smtp server 127.0.0.1 and
the domain in IIS console.
    What can it be?

Regards.