From: "xmedia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'ICS support mailing'" <twsocket@elists.org>
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 8:30 AM
Subject: [twsocket] THttpServer Authentication

: Hi,
:
: I am wondering anybody here can give an example on how to build a password
: protected web server using THttpServer.
:
: I tried to setup a basic authentication for THttpServer. But it seems that
: HttpServer1AuthGetPassword event always give an empty Password (I use
: ShowMessage(Password) in C++ Builder).
:
: Thanks!
: Wang
:
:
: --
: To unsubscribe or change your settings for TWSocket mailing list
: please goto http://www.elists.org/mailman/listinfo/twsocket
: Visit our website at http://www.overbyte.be