> I'm really sad for Borland....  another chance stupidly wasted...  who
> was the genius that "creates" the "non-extensibility idioturbo model"
>
> Only for programmers that likes to run in a closet

There are two Turbo versions: Explorer and Pro.
Explorer is free of charge but can't be extended with 3rd party components
(you still CAN use 3rd party component but you have to create them at
runtime. Not very diffiuclt !).
Pro has not this limitation. It is the full BDS2006 with only one
"personnality".