> As regards this point, I will be happy to help out with fixing the
> English in any ICS documentation that is done.  I have previously worked
> with people who have written documentation in their language, then used
> a web translator to convert that into English.  This English is funny at
> best and wrong at worst.  But, since I have no problems with English and
> a computer engineer, I am often able to 'fix' this to what a native
> speaker would write.
>
> So, if someone does start to write in not-so-good English or in a
> foreign language (that is supported by a web translator), we can work it
> out!

Maybe you could also directly write the help text in
http://wiki.overbyte.be. You can write whatever part you feel confortable
with. Other people will complete. For example - do not take this as an
offence but an example - you can read Delphi source code but don't know
anything about ICS, then you can enter all the methods, properties and
events and someone else will enter the exact description.