Henrik wrote:
> Hi Arno!
>
> As I've said before Arno, You're a funny guy, though I'm sure
> unintentionally. Doesn't seem so long ago You kept going on with
> viruses and
> trojans and didn't even seem to read the note I made about that we
> were able
> to duplicate ICS's problems with the environment on a _brand new_
> computer... :-)

Viruses, Anti-Virus tools as well as trojans basically use the same
API hooking (intercepting) technics as this Embassy Trust Suite
(Detours DLL). They may hook for instance LoadLibrary() not correctly
thus causing errors when ICS loads winsock DLLs dynamically.
If you think that's just a joke I cannot help you, but please stop
claiming that ICS was buggy.

---
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]