Éric Fleming Bonilha wrote:

[..]
> Error 3/6/2007 6:37:27 PM Servidor.exe None 0 N/A TECSRV10
>
> This are the exceptions that are being raised on the server when the
> clients
> connects to it,

Try to get a stack trace generated by MadExcept if you cannot otherwise
debug the application. MadExcept only handles unhandled exceptions, so
you need to comment some try-except blocks in WSocket.pas temporarily.
Start with TCustomWSocket.WndProc like below and see if you can get
a nice bug report.

procedure TCustomWSocket.WndProc(var MsgRec: TMessage);
begin
//try
  ..
//except
   //on E:Exception do
     //HandleBackGroundException(E);
//end;
end;

--
Arno Garrels [TeamICS]

please, note that the interval between exceptions is 8