Hello Arno

> Possibly there's still a similar problem at another place in
> (Overbyte)IcsWSocket.pas. Can you please change your code like below
> and report back whether that helps or not?

> procedure TCustomWSocket.Dup(NewHSocket : TSocket);
> ..
> // FSelectEvent := FD_READ or FD_WRITE or FD_CLOSE or FD_CONNECT; ==>
> Comment
> ==> FSelectEvent := FD_READ or FD_WRITE or FD_CLOSE; <== Add

> It's just a trial.. A client socket must not connect so
> SessionConnected-notifications from winsock are not necessary.

I have changed the code and I have also downloaded EurekaLog that will make
a report on the running machine when any error occurs, on this report it
will tell in what line the exception was raised, than we can catch the bug
if it happens again, I will put it into the production server of my client
and I will keep you updated on the results, please, if you find any more
things that can be changed on the code tell me :)

Thanks!

Éric