I have an app that has been working fine with XP and Win2k but I just
discovered there is a problem when using Vista.  I have a TWSocket that
connects to a TWSocketServer, the connection happens Ok, the server sends
it's first message and then the TWSocket gets an OnSessionClosed and then,
not unexpectedly, the TWSocketServer gets an OnClientDisconnect.  Anyone
experienced this or have any clue what's going on?  Both the client and the
server are running on Vista.

Db