>I have tried to ctrl+click to find the delcaration, but it would not.

Have you tried CTRL+SHFT+F (Find in files) ? This always work !

TWSocketData is defined in WSockBuf.pas like this:
  TWSocketData = type Pointer;

If you need to use it in you own application, just add OverbyteIcsWSockBuf
in your uses clause. You can cast

Sample code (Not real code, just to show syntax examples):
var
    Buf1 : array [0..1023] of char;
    Buf2 : Integer;
    Buf3 : PChar;
begin
    WSocket1.Send(@Buf1, SizeOf(Buf1));  // Send 1024 bytes
    WSocket1.Send(@Buf2, SizeOf(Buf2));  // send the 4 bytes of the integer
    WSocket1.Send(Buf3, 123);            // Send 123 chars pointed by Buf3
end;