>  Size: Word;
>  p:= @Size;
>  WSocket.Send(Size,2); // THIS IS THE PROBLEM. IT WORKS IF I NOW USE P as

Send takes a pointer as first parameter. You are passing an integer ! That
is what the compiler telling you when it says "There is no overloaded
version of "Send"  that can be called with these arguments."

Use WSocket.Send(@Size, SizeOf(Size));

btw: This is really not an issue with ICS but just Delphi syntax and
compiler error understanding...