From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Francois PIETTE
Sent: 15 August 2008 14:09
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Using TWSocket

>> The error I received was "There is no overloaded version of "Send"
>> that can be called with these arguments.
>>
>> This is when I try to send a variable of type word. The @ prefix did
>> not work either.

>>  WSocket.BufSize:= 2;
>>  p:= @Size;
>>  WSocket.Send(p);

TWSocket.Send require two arguments:
1) A pointer to the data
2) The number of bytes to send

Write like this
  WSocket.Send(@Size, SizeOf(Size)); // or Length(Size) depending on what
Size is.

>>  WSocket.BufSize:= 2;

BufSize is the size of TWSocket send buffer. Do not change it unless you
understand what the purpose is. The default value is best for sending over
Ethernet because it correspond to the maximum data size of an Ethernet
packet.