Francois,

>Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your suggestions to improve ICS. If
>you see the history in each source file, you'll see the large number of
>contributors.

I got your point, but I really wonder, what kind of suggestions will you accept
if:
1) small internal changes you don't like because version comparing becomes more
sophisticated
2) medium changes will break the existing code and thus rejected
3) large changes will also break code, and not necessary so one should derive
his own class and there implement everything he wishes

Not criticising, just curious. I'd like to know it when I'll be going to post
some other proposals :)

--
Anton