Hello Arno,

>If a workaround is needed then IMO a field "FLastLocalError" of type
>LongWord or Integer could receive a meaningful error code and a method
>GetLastLocalError could return and reset the value back to 0?

Well, it's something. Though I'm still not sure what's the best way to deal
with the issue.
Any flag or value must be somehow cleared after reporting (though
TriggerRequestDone seems to be a nice place for it).
Maybe something like OnLocalError handler will work... unfortunately currently
I have no idea of how to inject the workaround into the existing code properly.

--
Anton