Sorry I misunderstood. I thought you used method DnsLookup.
So in this case it is simple to fix, call method DnsLookup and connect
with a dotted IP address from the OnDnsLookupDone event handler.

Hi Arno

Thanks for the clarification

So, if I use the method DnsLookup all the requests will be serialized correct?

If I try to connect to several different DNS that takes several seconds to resolve (I tested in my customer site and it actually takes 5 to 6 seconds to resolve), it means that if it is serialized, the last request will take very long to respond

Instead, if I spaw a thread (and release after use) for each lookup and use the routine WSocketResolveHost from the new thread context, I can response many addresses all at once, correct?

Is it safe to use WSocketResolveHost routine? I can translate the result to dotted IP address easily

Thanks
Eric