Hi Francois,
Thanks for the response.
I am trying to build a server and client application as following,

Server is placed in our office and clients are all around the country in different locations. Connection from the client to the server will be made by using SSH tunnel (port 22) which will make it safe.

I need my client to be able to send the status of itself to the server like every 10 minutes which will tell to the server if the client is on and okay.

From my server,
I need to be able to send messages to the client such as: reboot machine, change ip addresses, change screen resolution etc.

The whole system will be just for monitoring the clients and I don't need database at all, that is why I was wondering about the database.

Both of the demos are my by you and the versions are,
Server demo:
Creation:     8 december 1997
Version:      1.02
I would be very happy if you could provide me with new demo of this if you think this is too old.

Client demo:
Creation:     8 december 1997
Version:      1.07

I actually couldn't find anything newer in my component package which is the latest just a month old (v7).

With best regards

-----Original Message----- From: Francois PIETTE