Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 4:03 PM
To: ICS support mailing
Subject: Re: [twsocket] TWSocket

"OverbyteIcsSrvDemo" but I simply can't move it anywhere because it keeps askin about missing "clients.dbf" I found the this this file in the directory and copied to the same directory where I keep the exe but it still keeps asking about the same file.

You have also to copy client.mdx which is the index.

What this DBF is doing in the demo project and do we have any plain demos?

A demo always has something more or less useful to do. Many people ask for
accessing data at server side.

I mean by plain: A demo which only shows how to use the components with out anything extra.

Then have a look at other demos... for example those I pointed to you in my

francois.pie...@overbyte.be

----- Original Message ----- From: "daniel cc" <dan...@signedsource.com>
"OverbyteIcsSrvDemo" but I simply can't move it anywhere because it keeps askin about missing "clients.dbf" I found the this this file in the directory and copied to the same directory where I keep the exe but it still keeps asking about the same file.

I would very much like to know,
What this DBF is doing in the demo project and do we have any plain demos?