Guys,
The certificate is not expired because I have checked it.

-----Original Message----- From: Fastream Technologies Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:49 AM To: ICS support mailing Subject: Re: [twsocket] Error with SSLWSocketClient
SSL certificates expire after a period of time--usually 1 year.

Regards,

SZ
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 10:49 AM, daniel cc <dan...@signedsource.com> wrote:

Angus,
I remember all you said.
As mentioned,
I am still running tests.
What I need is a some kind of explanation about the error since I am not
using IE or Mozilla.
Do you know the reason for the error?

-----Original Message----- From: Angus Robertson - Magenta Systems Ltd
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 10:07 AM
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Error with SSLWSocketClient

I have received an error from my client on test,
the error is,
_Revocation information for the security certificate for this site
is not available, do you want to proceed?_

I am using the demo/test certificates delicered with ICS component
package because I am still doing a test period.

Don't use demo certificates, generate your own test SSL certificates for
the servers and maybe the clients.  When you go live, you'll need to buy
commercial SSL/TLS certificates, which may be expensive.

And read the SSL/TLS book as suggested several weeks ago.

Angus