Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 11:41 AM
To: twsocket@elists.org
Subject: Re: [twsocket] Error with SSLWSocketClient

What I need is a some kind of explanation about the error since I
am not using IE or Mozilla.
Do you know the reason for the error?

Read Appendix B in the SSL and TLS Essentials book and pages 70 to 73 in
the Network Security with OpenSSL book.

This mailing list is not for basic teaching, it is for support of the
TWSocket components.

Angus