On 28-11-2012 08:51, Graham Powell wrote:
1: Can the FTP client be modified to generate the ftpPutAsync event on
something else as well as the Transfer Complete. Wireshark always shows some
message at the end that contains FIN ACK.

Sometimes, when I'm updating my web site using Filezilla, and specially with large files, I think I also experience this lack of confirmation of transfer complete, that Filezilla seems to handle with a no response timeout, followed by a query, some times even a reconnect, to check if the file is effectively there, and with the correct size. I'm not used to the FTP protocol, so never gave attention to the Filezilla activity log, to see what's exactly happening, but that's the idea I get.