> Ok, thank you for the advice. To be honest I downloaded CIS ver 7
> because I couldn't really understand how to get ver 8.

You just download the ICSV8 snapshot zip from:

http://wiki.overbyte.be/wiki/index.php/ICS_Download

The main ICS web site is updated once or twice a year, the download page is
daily update.

> "Before you use SSL, you should initialise the SSL Context
> component,"
> Doesn't the demo do that for us then?  So I shouldn't expect it to
> work 'as is'

It does work as is, but these are simple sample programmes, not commercial
bullet proof applications with extensive error handling and recovery.

Initialising the context first allows you to trap errors earlier like OpenSSL
missing, and stop use of SSL when it won't work.

Angus