Hold fire on what I said before. I am still in learning mode as this is all new to me. I had made a basic assumption that if I set "C" or "P" in the ftpClient.ProtLevel then that would be enough to be incorporated into the FTP connect mechanism. However not so is it. I have to manually execute ProtAsync after the client has connected. So now we move one step further on. The "Clear" mode works and I can connect. If I select "Private" then I get errors and cannot connect. Now I have to sort out certificates and things. I'll get back to you if I find out anything that might be relevant to ICS.

The one thing I have found is that when I execute the featAsync, I do not see the PROT in the list of supported extensions. When I look at the source code, you are looking for "PROT C" or "PROT P". This server only returns "PROT". There is a simple fix at the ICS client end, but not sure yet if ICS truncates the response early on, or the server isn't sending it correctly.

Regards
Graham