Hi all,

I have an issue with sr_feuser_register, but first let me try to explain the situtation.

The scenario:

I have a web site with a need for FE users. Visitors should be able to create an account with only minimal information (e.g. user name, email, password). All of this works perfectly well, people can register, get validation e-mail, modify their personal data, all ok. Now when the account is validated, users have the choice of subscribing to more features, but additional information is then required.

The problem:
To achieve this I have created an extra page with the sr_feuser_register plugin in "Edit" mode and with different fields defined with TS. This includes specials fields that I have added to fe_users table. This page displays fine: all expected fields are displayed, include my custom fields. But I cannot get past that edit screen. When I submit the form, the page reloads with the form and does not move on to the preview step. Obviously something is happening that prevents the preview step from appearing, but I don't get any error message.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Am I maybe trying to do something that's simply not possible with sr_feuser_register?

Thanks in advance for any pointers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web solutions for professionnal requirements




_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to