Completely same situation: I need to force users to choose category (for example 'cat owners' or 'dog owners') and ofter it prevent them from changing it. How to make this - no any clue. )): so if you find way to solve your problem, please write me. I will try to find it too.
Francois Suter wrote: > Hi all, > > I have an issue with sr_feuser_register, but first let me try to explain > the situtation. > > The scenario: > > I have a web site with a need for FE users. Visitors should be able to > create an account with only minimal information (e.g. user name, email, > password). All of this works perfectly well, people can register, get > validation e-mail, modify their personal data, all ok. Now when the > account is validated, users have the choice of subscribing to more > features, but additional information is then required. > > The problem: > To achieve this I have created an extra page with the sr_feuser_register > plugin in "Edit" mode and with different fields defined with TS. This > includes specials fields that I have added to fe_users table. This page > displays fine: all expected fields are displayed, include my custom > fields. But I cannot get past that edit screen. When I submit the form, > the page reloads with the form and does not move on to the preview step. > Obviously something is happening that prevents the preview step from > appearing, but I don't get any error message. > > Has anyone experienced something similar? Am I maybe trying to do > something that's simply not possible with sr_feuser_register? > > Thanks in advance for any pointers > > François Suter > -- W BR, Cray Flatline _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
