I'm trying to solve a cache problem and I'm running out of ideas. This is a typo3 4.2.10 site.
page.config.no_cache = 0 is set site wide and I've confirmed. I've checked Info cache and age and none of the no cache check boxes are checked. yet when I do an mget -d pragma: no-cache is reported. the site is caching and it's noticeable on page load. ~]# wget -d http://skin.gcnpublishing.com/ DEBUG output created by Wget 1.10.2 (Red Hat modified) on linux-gnu. --11:26:04-- http://skin.gcnpublishing.com/ => `index.html.20' Resolving skin.gcnpublishing.com... 74.201.40.30 Caching skin.gcnpublishing.com => 74.201.40.30 Connecting to skin.gcnpublishing.com|74.201.40.30|:80... connected. Created socket 3. Releasing 0x0937da10 (new refcount 1). ---request begin--- GET / HTTP/1.0 User-Agent: Wget/1.10.2 (Red Hat modified) Accept: */* Host: skin.gcnpublishing.com Connection: Keep-Alive ---request end--- HTTP request sent, awaiting response... ---response begin--- HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:26:04 GMT Server: Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.6 Set-Cookie: fe_typo_user=01747cb6aeb988c788621a9d11cf093d; path=/ Set-Cookie: PHPSESSID=7f91d0822efdc983bb594963a96c3793; path=/ Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Connection: close Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1 ---response end--- 200 OK Stored cookie skin.gcnpublishing.com -1 (ANY) / <session> <insecure> [expiry none] fe_typo_user 01747cb6aeb988c788621a9d11cf093d Stored cookie skin.gcnpublishing.com -1 (ANY) / <session> <insecure> [expiry none] PHPSESSID 7f91d0822efdc983bb594963a96c3793 Length: unspecified [text/html] [ <=> ] 71,993 --.--K/s Closed fd 3 11:26:06 (213.98 MB/s) - `index.html.20' saved [71993] Is there somewhere else caching is configured? thanks, doug _______________________________________________ TYPO3-english mailing list [email protected] http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english
