Hi!

On 2010-01-14 19:34:47 +0200, La Farge Douglas said:
On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:16 AM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
Do you have any USER_INTs on the page?

Yes, it turns out we do:
includeLibs.notification = fileadmin/php/includeCheckExt.php
page.1000 = USER_INT
page.1000.userFunc = user_resource_notification->notify


when I comment that out the cache's.

How to work around so we can still include our php checking script?

Think of it. If you remove that "Pragma: no-cache", it means that your page can be cached on proxies and on end–user computers. It is possible that your server (and PHP script) will not be called at all. Are you sure you really want it?

I would think of making an iframe with that script or making it as 1x1 pixel on the page.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
"Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.

_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to