On Jan 14, 2010, at 10:16 AM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Hi!
> 
> On 2010-01-14 18:29:23 +0200, La Farge Douglas said:
> 
>> I'm trying to solve a cache problem and I'm running out of ideas.
>> This is a typo3 4.2.10 site.
>> page.config.no_cache = 0
>> is set site wide and I've confirmed.
> 
> Get rid of it. "0" is default value, so it is not necessary to have it in TS.

OK, it's gone. Actually it was commented out when we noticed the site not 
caching.

> 
>> I've checked Info  cache and age and none of the no cache check boxesare 
>> checked.
>> yet when I do an mget -d  pragma: no-cache is reported.
> 
> Do you have any USER_INTs on the page?
> 

Yes, it turns out we do:
includeLibs.notification = fileadmin/php/includeCheckExt.php
page.1000 = USER_INT
page.1000.userFunc = user_resource_notification->notify


when I comment that out the cache's.

How to work around so we can still include our php checking script?

thank you,
doug

> -- 
> Dmitry Dulepov
> "Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> TYPO3-english mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english


_______________________________________________
TYPO3-english mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.typo3.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-english

Reply via email to