----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Björn Wendeler <bjorn.wende...@burnabit.com>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 19:38:43
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english@lists.typo3.org>
CC:
Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem with sr_language_menu and realurl on multilingual website
Hey David,

according to my very very first email regarding this issue (sent July 28th,
2010 11:18 am) I have this setting in my realurl_conf.php (I added the copy
of my realurl_conf.php further down below, see [SNIP]...[SNAP]).

Thanks for the idea/suggestion. But basically, changing something to the
realurl_conf.php would not change anything in the behaviour, that TYPO3 will
add this L=0-parameter to the URL, would it?

From my understanding, changing the realurl_conf.php will not bring the
effect I would like to get. The idea/hope was, that if I have the L=0
parameter in the URL (no matter if realurl is enabled or not), that
sr_language_menu would behave as I wish it would behave.

The big question, that I have in my mind, is: What extension is responsible
for this strange behaviour? Is it sr_language_menu or realurl?

From reading the code of sr_language_menu, I understand, that the URLs, that
are given out to the frontend (if realurl is enabled), are coming from
realurl (correct me, if I might be wrong!). Maybe this is a case/question
for Dmitry Dulepov? Dmitry where are you? Probably on your very deserved
vacation? ;)

Yes, that's right.
I setup it by my own on a local server again from the scratch and had additionaly some adjustments in .htaccess and config to do. Due to version-problems with the extension sr_language_menu I built the Language-Menu just by TypoScript, without extension.

Concerning the behaviour you described is an item of the cache-configuration I suppose of one concerned extension ...

BTW - I've just been on your page and it seemed to be correct now.

Greets, David