----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        Björn Wendeler <bjorn.wende...@burnabit.com>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 20:20:27
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english@lists.typo3.org>
CC:
Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-english] Problem with sr_language_menu and realurl on multilingual website

Hi Björn,

it's kind of strange. Honestly, it is getting "better," but still not
working 100% correct.

Please see:
http://www.rotorflug.com/en/contact/
vs.
http://www.rotorflug.com/de/contact/
...which should be http://www.rotorflug.com/de/kontakt/

Perhaps you use a Proxy, or some PHP-Caching?
That  would be a cache outside TYPO3 ...

Maybe it is a good idea to not use sr_language_menu and just do the language
switch by TypoScript?!

Perhaps it's a bit easier to find those faults without extension.
My Menu-Setup is shorter than yours extension-setup ;)

I'm getting crazy about this detail. Maybe I'm to "German" about this little
detail, but I would like to have it work logically and of course, not to get
a "Google double content penalty" for this problem.

I don't believe it's a matter of nationality.

Thanks again and cheers from Cologne, Germany,

Yeah, best regards from Munich, Germany ;)
David