Hi Stefan,

The problem seems to be: When I define the target page with tt-news
plugin (or indexed search - it doesn't work similar) in the flexform, it
adresses the keyword always to the tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 - Plugin, which is
not used here. When I don't give a target page in the flexform, the
keywords in the cloud are not linked. Is there another way to define the
target page in typoscript or why does it always link the keyword to the
wrong plugin?

There must be something wrong with your TypoScript. If you look at the manual, there's a complete example for linking with tt_news. It runs like this:

https://gist.github.com/3705814

The fact that you still have tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 parameters in your URL indicate that you are still running the default setup. What's your TypoScript?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter