Hi Francois,

The problem seems to be: When I define the target page with tt-news plugin (or indexed search - it doesn't work similar) in the flexform, it adresses the keyword always to the tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 - Plugin, which is not used here. When I don't give a target page in the flexform, the keywords in the cloud are not linked. Is there another way to define the target page in typoscript or why does it always link the keyword to the wrong plugin?

There must be something wrong with your TypoScript. If you look at the manual, there's a complete example for linking with tt_news. It runs like this:

https://gist.github.com/3705814

The fact that you still have tx_vgetagcloud_pi2 parameters in your URL indicate that you are still running the default setup. What's your TypoScript?

Ok, I've tried two ways: I took the code from the manual and placed it first in my root template, as you can see here:

# Konfiguration vge_tagcloud:
plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi1
referenceTable = tt_news
referenceFields = keywords
tagWrap {
typolink {
additionalParams >
additionalParams.field = tag_keyword
additionalParams.rawUrlEncode = 1
additionalParams.wrap = &tx_ttnews[swords]=|
}
}

For second Chance i placed the code in the typoscript section of the flexform of pi1, like this:

plugin.tx_vgetagcloud_pi1
referenceTable = tt_news
referenceFields = keywords
tagWrap {
typolink {
additionalParams >
additionalParams.field = tag_keyword
additionalParams.rawUrlEncode = 1
additionalParams.wrap = &tx_ttnews[swords]=|
}
}
}

as shown in the manual and similar on your link posted.

Both - the one or the other way or both together show always the same result ...

Hope, you have any idea?

Thx a lot.

--
k² Potsdam