Hi

Has somebody get TYPO3 6.0.0 Beta 2 working with TemplaVoila?

We tried to install TemplaVoila and are getting always the following error
message when clicking on WEB - TemplaVoila and choosing a Folder with the
template objects.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class tx_templavoila_div in
/path/domain/public_html/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/classes/class.tx_templavoila_div.php
on line 30

Database Compare has been made  - took a very long time to finish but now
the installtool says the DB is OK
Update Wizard ran through

only the part of Updating the Versioning and Workspaces brought up the
following Error - but we skipped it as we don't need Versioning and
Workspaces for testing right now.

Class tx_em_Connection_ExtDirectServer does not exist

ReflectionException thrown in file
/var/a1/t/typo3_src-6.0.0beta2/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Utility/GeneralUtility.php
in line 4150.

---

With standard content (no TemplaVoila) than the site is listing all Content
Elements like it should be.

When TemplaVoila is installed it shows the Page Part but overlapping the
Tab Part and it shows content in List and the language, non used elements
etc. parts hidden behind it.

Andi