Hi Andreas,

first of all you should consider that you are talking about a beta-release. The second point is: I also use and love templavoila because it makes very easy for me to extend sites with extra layout-parts and boxes and stuff like that, but is it really that much used to integrate it in TYPO3 core? The most important argument in my opinion is (and consider we are talking about open-source): You can't blame the core-team for extensions that are not getting adapted for newer versions.

Greets,
Paul