Hi,

seems that problem is only root page, on other pages everything works, news detail works. Root page is id=1, id=2 (Home) is shortcut to Root page.

I tried exchanged version of this pages, then default language works, but second language gets doubled: .../en/en/

I prefer first version because of clean url: www.domain.com/, in second case url is: www.domain.com/home