Hi Jan,

I tried every TS option, no luck, but there is temporary solution (maybe not nice, if someone needs it):

by default cooluri generate home page as empty Cached URI (L=0&id=1) and that is the problem. Every single part of site works OK (pages, languages, news list, news detail...), except multilanguage Root page. So, you can edit cached (empty) link for root (L=0&id=1), and add your domain:
http://www.domain.com/

Now everything works fine, until better solution :-)

Drawback: when you delete cooluri cache, that must be done again :-(