How do i remove the salted passwords??

Regards

Sascha

Am 11.02.2015 um 08:34 schrieb Markus Klein:
Hi!

First, I suggest to update to latest 6.2.x version. (you miss around 500
bugfixes currently!)

Try to remove the saltedpasswords configuration from your
LocalConfiguration.php.

Kind regards
Markus

Markus Klein
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributors Team Member

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-english-boun...@lists.typo3.org [mailto:typo3-english-
boun...@lists.typo3.org] On Behalf Of Sascha Urbansky
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:11 AM
To: typo3-english@lists.typo3.org
Subject: [TYPO3-english] Unable to Login to Install Tool after Server Migration

Hi there,

a few days ago we transferred our TYPO3 6.2.3 Installation to a new Server.

The Server has a new PHP5.6 Installation of the Apache on Board.

Since the Migration we are unable to login to the Install Tool.
Everytime we enter the Password the calculated hash shown differs.

Editing the Password in LocalConfiguration didnt work.

I think the salt is broken since the Migration.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Regards

Sascha