Hi Ralph,

On 09.09.20 15:06, Ralph Siemsen wrote:
Hi Stefan,

On Wed, Sep 09, 2020 at 10:49:29AM +0200, Stefan Roese wrote:
Hi Ralph,

Thanks for finding and fixing this:

I've sent a v2 with the suggested changes.

Yes, thanks.

Have also noticed that mtest takes considerably longer when doing the bitflip test. To the point where using it for manufacturing test is not really feasible anymore. Do you think it makes sense to add a Kconfig option for enabling the bitflip test?

I agree that it's too time consuming (usually) for a manufacturing test.
Either you are okay with disabling CONFIG_SYS_ALT_MEMTEST on your board,
which will also disable this bitflip test. Or please continue adding a
new Kconfig option for it - which is probable the better option.

Thanks,
Stefan