On Tue, May 09, 2023 at 04:26:57AM +0200, Marek Vasut wrote:
On 5/8/23 20:23, Ralph Siemsen wrote:
I moved it to board-specific directory as an interim step. Hopefully we can do some consolidation of the multiple CDNS DDR controller implementations, and then figure out the right way to split things up.

For now this seemed like the less-bad option.

How about putting it into drivers/soc/ ?

Possibly, although it would complicate things for me right now. I have some (as yet unfinished) patches to handle the RZ/N1 variants using drivers/soc.

Ralph