Hi Sam, Andre,

On Thu, 25 May 2023 18:34:45 -0600 Sam Edwards <cfswo...@gmail.com> wrote:

PS: Do you have any plans for PSCI support, so we can get the second
core up too? I'd like to patch that in and include it in your series
once my available time permits. Just thought I'd check that you/someone
wasn't working on it already. :)
Let me join the PSCI discussion. This is not news, but maybe someone else didn't know it :)

There is a Linux patch that allows to bring up the second core.
https://github.com/szemzoa/awboot/blob/6ea4ae4ad7a558ad952fefee1942e260aea1a69f/linux/second_core_support_in_platsmp.patch#L10

I think this could be useful for adding PSCI support for T113.