From: Mark Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 3:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] D3 Master Dictionary

Pardon being a D3 question but someone may have run into this before.

My new client has D3 on W2K. I edited MD BOB and made 001=PQN, 002=HTIME
and
003=P, saved it and then type BOB at TCL and get [3] VERB?.

I type LIST CUSTOMER and get output but when I type LIST MD = "CUSTOMER"
I get
nothing.

I've found out that there's 2 MD's. One called MD which points to that
accounts SYSTEM defined space and another called M/DICT which points to
another account that contains the cataloged programs, filenames, verbs
etc and
lets BOB work.

So my question is what would happen if I made MD point to that other
account?
Would I mess anything up. Their system runs 20/7 but I'm not there at
4am to
try this.

Please no VOC flames. Thanks.
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users