Technically, no. D3 does not support PQN in the truest sense of the "N".

PQN came out in 1979 as an enhanced version of Proc from Microdata, hence
the N as New. PQ and PQN procs could not participate in the () program
transfer. You had to get tricky instantiating a contrary proc from the
source proc's style by treating it as a verb instead of a proc transfer.

There are real specific differences between PQN and PQ proc the likes that
most MV people have not been exposed to. I've only seen Microdata-level proc
on UD or UV as microdata flavor. Perhaps there's more, but not likely.

The 'features' in PQN proc that make it different than PQ are in a few
categories. The most obvious is the MV (move) command, the readnext concept
and the file handling commands.
MV %1 "MARK"
MV #5 "MARK"
MV &1.5 "MARK","RANDY","BOB"
MV %1 !1
PQ-SELECT 1
F-OPEN, F-READ, F-CLOSE
Plus there was GO F and GO B for localized unlabeled labels.

Everyone else focused on EXECUTE/PERFORM while MCD developed the PQN to
handle some of these advanced features. Now, writing procs is a lost art.

my 1 cent.