You missed my original point. It appears that there are 2 MD's. One's called
MD and the other is called M/DICT and they both appear to be present in the
application account but reference 2 different files.

If I type in the following I get the following:

ED MD MD
001 Q

ED MD M/DICT
001 Q
002 ADMIN

There is an account called ADMIN as well as the application account, called
MAIN.

Apparently the normal file pointer for the Master Dictionary of an account
is the Account's SYSTEM file reference. This is both old-school (native) and
D3 technology. Microdata used to have 4 references to their SYSTEM item that
was the MD for that account: MD, DICT, M/DICT and DL/ID.

I haven't seen 2 MD's in a while. If I COUNT MD I get 2,000 items. If I
COUNT M/DICT, I get 4,500 items.

If I type LIST M/DICT "CUSTOMER" I get the display indicating it being
there.

My question is if I make the MD MD item the same as the MD M/DICT item what
would happen.

Thanks in advance.