Mark:

> 1. D3 supports PQ and PQN procs interchangably.

I stand corrected.  I've only used PQN procs for a day 20 years ago, so I
don't know if the differences work in D3.

> 2. LIST MD = "CUSTOMER" resulted in No Items Present.

If it's not there then I'm guessing a lot has been changed from the default
D3 installation.  All D3 installations I've been familiar with use the MD
and the M/DICT is a synonym.  So, something major has been done with the
environment you're working with.

> 3. I don't plan to change either MD or M/DICT. I will change my
> habit and store my MD stuff in M/DICT.

Hmm.  That means your MD verbs will only work in the ADMIN account, not the
current account (unless the MD item in the ADMIN account points back to the
MD in the current account).

> 4. Typing LIST-FILES got me the files listed and when I edited
> the process LIST-FILES, I saw the M/DICT.

This means the "LIST-FILES" item was modified from what D3 installs.  The D3
LIST-FILES item looks like:

001 VR
002 3]9
003 F
004 dm,bp, list-files

I'd conclude a good number of things have been changed and I'd always be
careful with this installation.  If you want a custom verb to work in the
current account and the ADMIN account you'll have to load it in both the MD
of the current account and the MD of the ADMIN account.

Hope this helps.

Bill
http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users