I wouldn't rename them - as suggested a number of times - just create a
synonym for your use.

They likely have such *ugly* names so that they won't conflict with any
files you want to create (or already existed in your app that you port to
U2).

--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles