Program like a "MAN", fill the dataset yourself.  It's a bit of work, but in the end
you get a Dataset that is setup exactly like you want/need it.  I've been doing this
for sometime with the UniObjects for Java imported via the J# tools.  Since all of the
user interface widgets take datasets, datatables, etc as data binding thingies, you
have to be able to either fill the dataset/datatable yourself or populate the user
interface listview (or whatever else your using) directly.

I've decided that for my own use, if I'm just displaying something from UV, then I
populate the user interface widget directly.  If I'm going to display the data with a
widget and build or use it somewhere else, I make a datatable or dataset and pass it
around the program that way.

Just pretend your writing COBOL and you'll be O.K. (lots of stuff to type in COBOL to
do anything...)  :-)

Don Kibbey
Financial Systems Manager
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP