303-632-2226

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Smith
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Comparison Unidata and Universe

Group,

I was just talking to someone like myself who is trying to decide
between Unidata and Universe.

We are coming from d3 and mvBase and really would like someone
experienced with both to

give and overview of the strengths and weakness of both - that is
Unidata vs Universe.

Thanks to all that reply.

grs