John-
Are you at all interested in trying to bridge this gap with web services? I have some work begun in this direction, perhaps enough to do what you need. I'd like to see someone else try things out before going a lot further.

Let me know if you're interested.

Best,
David Beahm

John Hester wrote:

Has anyone successfully used an ODBC driver from any vendor to connect from UV on RedHat AS 3.0 or RedHat 9.0 to MS SQL 2000? I'm running UV 10.1.4 on RH AS 3.0. I've attempted using drivers from OpenLink and DataDirect with no success. The OpenLink drivers don't work at all within UV, though they work fine directly from linux. This is the error I get:
<snip>