David Beahm wrote:
John-
Are you at all interested in trying to bridge this gap with web services? I have some work begun in this direction, perhaps enough to do what you need. I'd like to see someone else try things out before going a lot further.

David, thanks for the offer, but it's too late in the game for me start from scratch with another technology, at least for this implementation. I'm migrating platforms and have quite a bit of live, mission-critical code previously written that is using ODBC to syncronize data between UV and SQL Server.

-John
--
John Hester
System & Network Administrator